POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chess Set W.I.P. (155K) : Chess Set W.I.P. (155K) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Chess Set W.I.P. (155K)
From: David Heys
Date: 16 Apr 2002 21:43:52
Message: <3cbcd358@news.povray.org>
This isn't quite finished. I have some radiosity artifacts on the table
surface and on some of the squares of the chess board. I need to fiddle with
the rad settings and the light settings to brighten things up a bit without
washing everything out. I just thought I'd post it here and get some
comments. Chess pieces and wood frame of the chess board were done in Rhino.

Render done with latest version of Pov 3.5, using recursion 3 in the rad
settings.

David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: